OverviewIt's no secret that adding photos to your blog posts is one of the most effective ways to enhance your blog and attract attention to your writing. Flickr has millions of photos available in its database. A simple FREE tool called Flickr Gallery allows you to create a custom image gallery with a cool slide show of the most recent and most interesting photos from Flickr on your website or blog in a few easy steps. Just visit Flickr website and find photostream, photoset or a single photo you like. Enter the address of flickr page to add all photos from this page in your gallery, select the style of thumbnails and the overlay window and add the HTML embed code on your website or blog.
A few clicks and you'll see a stylish photo gallery with beautifull lightbox and zoom effects on your own website or blog!
- Flickr support
- jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
- Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
- Slideshow with autostart option
- Windows & MAC version
- XHTML compliant
- Zoom effect with overlay shadow
- Rounded corners of overlay window
- Large images fit to browser window
- A lot of nice gallery themes
- Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Adding caption
- Built-in FTP
- 27 Gorgeous HTML Bootstrap Carousel and Gallery Scripts
- 15 Most Effective Website Constructors Sorted Out by Popularity
- 36 Best Creative and Mobile-friendly AMP Components Templates for 2018
- Innovative and Creative jQuery Bootstrap Modal Video Players and Navigation Menu Templates
- AMP Webpage Creator
- Free Website Generator
Lightbox gallery sample
The following image set is generated by Flickr Gallery tool. Click any picture to run Lightbox gallery.
The photo gallery above is an in-page usage demo of Lightbox script with Flickr images. The website gallery created with Flickr Gallery software is placed inside the html page. You can also check the full-page demo website gallery. This example takes whole browser area to show the gallery.Flickr Jquery Private Galleries
How to Use
Step 1. Adding flickr images to your own gallery.
Locate the photo, photoset or photostream you want to use in your Flickr slideshow. Click on it to see the photo on its own page.
Copy URL of the flickr page.
Select Add images from Flickr... from the 'Add' button on the Toolbar.
In the appeared window paste URL of the flickr page. Specify also the number of photos you want to add from the flickr page. Flickr Gallery will now include these photos in your project.
If you have included the photos that you do not wish to be in your web gallery, you can easily remove them. Select all images that you wish to remove from photo gallery, and select Delete images. from the Images menu. You can pick and choose pictures by holding the CTRL while clicking the pictures you like.
Step 2. Adding caption.
The name of the photo on flickr page will automatically appear in the caption. When you select a photo you'll see the various info about it, such as: Path, Size, date of last change and Caption. You can add any comment or text about the photo (up to 512 symbols).
Step 3. Gallery properties.
Change the name of your flickr album, the size and quality of your pictures with Flickr Gallery. From the Gallery menu, select Properties or use "Edit Gallery Properties" button on the toolbar.
On the first tab of the Gallery Properties window you can change the name of your photo album and enable/disable the following properties: Slide Show, Auto play Slide Show, Zoom effect, Overlay Shadow. You can also set the Overlay shadow color and select the Engine you want to use (jQuery or Prototype + script.aculo.us).
On the second tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the thumbnail you want to use, set the Thumbnails Resolution, Thumbnails Quality, Thumbnails Titles. Select Thumbnails Format (save in PNG or JPG format). Specify the Number of columns in you photo album and the Page color.
On the third tab of the Gallery Properties window you can select the template, Image resolution and Image quality of your pictures and change the Watermark.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Control the quality of output PNG or JPEG format image by defining output "Image quality" and "Thumbnail quality" parameters (0%…100%).
Step 4. Save your photo gallery as project file.
When you exit Flickr Gallery application, you'll be asked if you want to save your project. The project consists of the pictures you choose to put on your web photo gallery and all your settings. It's a good idea to save the project, because that will allow you to change the project in case you decide to do something different with future galleries. So click Yes, then enter a name for your project. To select the location of your project, just click the Browse folders button and choose a different location. Then click Save.Xmbc Flickr How To Change Flickr Photostream Name
Download Flickr Gallery
| Download Free Edition |
| Download Free Edition|
Flickr Gallery is free for non-commercial use.
A small fee is required for business use. Flickr Gallery Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the Flickr Gallery. Com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you complete the payment via the secure order form, you will receive a license key instantly by e-mail that turns the Flickr Gallery Free Edition into a Business one. You can select the most appropriate payment mode: credit card, PayPal, check, bank transfer etc. Also you can get Business Edition for free if you help with translating Flickr Gallery into your native language, please contact us at for more info.Link Flickr Slide Show To Iweb
For general help, troubleshooting and feature requests contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your Flickr Gallery version, a link (or relevant code), operating system and a browser.View Private Flickr Photo
* I downloaded your trial version to see if I could get it to work with my website, and I am almost there (I have been looking for something like this for ages)..
* First of all, I love you Flickr Gallery. I think it's beautiful! I purchased the lightbox â€śbusiness editionâ€ť yesterday, and Iâ€™m very happy how easy it is to use. Found this to be one of the fastest ways to get a gallery on the web. Thanks.
* I find Flickr Gallery (and lightbox2) a great tool and was about to proceed in its purchase.Embed Flickr Slideshow Into Keynote
* I LOVE your free Lightbox2 software tool and will purchase the business version shortly. I have seen the Lightbox JS effect used with video tutorials and I was hoping you have a version for video that I can purchase.
Video LightBox: http://videolightbox.com
Q:How do I embed the lightbox image gallery into an existing page?
A:To install Flickr Gallery gallery on your page you should: <head> <body>
1. Create your gallery in Flickr Gallery and publish it on a local drive in any test folder.
2. Open index.html file from the saved folder in any text editor.
3. Copy code for the HEAD section and paste it inside the HEAD section of you own webpage, for example:
<!-- Start Flickr Gallery.com HEAD section -->
<link rel="stylesheet" href="engine/css/vlightbox.css" type="text/css" />
<link rel="stylesheet" href="engine/css/Flickr Gallery.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />
<!-- End Flickr Gallery.com HEAD section -->
<!-- Start Flickr Gallery.com BODY section -->
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6831.jpg" title="DSCN6831"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6831.png"><span></span></a>
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6823.jpg" title="DSCN6823"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6823.png"><span></span></a>
<a rel="lightbox_vlb" href="data/images/dscn6819.jpg" title="DSCN6819"><img src="data/thumbnails/dscn6819.png"><span></span></a>
<a id="vlb" href="http://Flickr Gallery.com">Photo Gallery For Web by Flickr Gallery.com v2.1</a>
<!-- End Flickr Gallery.com BODY section -->
You can find the example on our website: