OverviewIt's no secret that adding photos to your blog posts is one of the most effective ways to enhance your blog and attract attention to your writing. Flickr has millions of photos available in its database. A simple FREE tool called Flickr Gallery allows you to create a custom image gallery with a cool slide show of the most recent and most interesting photos from Flickr on your website or blog in a few easy steps. Just visit Flickr website and find photostream, photoset or a single photo you like. Enter the address of flickr page to add all photos from this page in your gallery, select the style of thumbnails and the overlay window and add the HTML embed code on your website or blog.
A few clicks and you'll see a stylish photo gallery with beautifull lightbox and zoom effects on your own website or blog!
- Flickr support
- jQuery plugin or Prototype extension
- Floating and smooth cross-fade transition
- Slideshow with autostart option
- Windows & MAC version
- XHTML compliant
- Zoom effect with overlay shadow
- Rounded corners of overlay window
- Large images fit to browser window
- A lot of nice gallery themes
- Image rotating and hi-quality image scaling with anti-aliasing
- Automatic thumbnail creation
- Adding caption
- Built-in FTP
Lightbox gallery sample
The example above is an in-page usage demo of Lightbox script with Flickr images. The photo gallery created with Flickr Gallery tool is placed inside the html page. You can also check the full-page demo web gallery. This example takes whole browser area to show the web gallery.Copy Fotos Flickr
How to Use
Step 1. Adding flickr images to your own gallery.
Copy URL of the flickr page.
Select Add images from Flickr... from the 'Add' button on the Toolbar.
Step 2. Adding caption.
Step 3. Gallery properties.
You can set up the various sizes for exported images.
Step 4. Save your photo gallery as project file.
Download Flickr Gallery
| Download Free Edition |
| Download Free Edition|
Flickr Gallery is free for non-commercial use.
A small fee is required for business use. Flickr Gallery Business Edition additionally provides an option to remove the Flickr Gallery. Com credit line as well as a feature to put your own logo to images. After you conclude the payment via the secure form, you will receive a license key instantly by e-mail that turns the Flickr Gallery Free Edition into a Business one. You can select the most appropriate payment method: credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, check etc. Also you can get Business Edition for free if you help with translating Flickr Gallery into your native language, please contact us at for more info.Visual Lightbox Flickr Feed Not Working
For feature requests, troubleshooting, general help contact Customer Support at . Make sure to include details on your Flickr Gallery version, a link (or relevant code), operating system and a browser.Full Screen Repeating Slideshow Flickr
* First of all, I love you Flickr Gallery. I think it's beautiful! I purchased the lightbox â€śbusiness editionâ€ť yesterday, and Iâ€™m very happy how easy it is to use. Found this to be one of the fastest ways to get a gallery on the web. Thanks.
* I just tried the application, It is wonderful idea. Like you said in the website "few clicks without writing a single line of code" because most of the people is not web designers".
* I am thrilled with what this tool can do for me thanks for all the hard work that must have gone into it.Embed Photos From Flickr
* Just bought the business version of Flickr Gallery and I just had to write and say how impressed I am with it. Really easy to use, intuitive interface and generates a truly professional presentation. Seldom have I been so pleased with a software purchase. Thank you.
Q:I would like to center all the thumbnails and I cannot figure out how.Can you please help?
A:Try to use <div> tag or <table> tag to center your thumbnails. Flickr Gallery generates a special code.
Just paste it in <div> tag.
You can also place in <dierates a special code.
Just paste it in <div> tag.
You can also place in <div> tag your iframe.
And then use the alignment that you ned.